34 years ago, the girl of my dreams and I committed to each other in vows of matrimony. At that time I felt I was the luckiest man alive. Now, 34 years later with four fabulous children and five grandchildren, I realize in 1984 I really had no idea. Over these years we have been battle tested and seen the glory of our world, yet I stand here today and offer I had no idea the beauty and wonder of this woman. She is my rock and the reason I strive to better myself every day. She spreads love and compassion as she serves our family and friends. Kim—you are the love of my life! May we continue to enjoy life’s experiences together for the years to come.
- Echoes of Kindness: Silent Heroes Among Us
- Finding Your Ruby Moment: Embracing the Divine in Everyday Blessings
- Community Ties and Celebrating Milestones: Nurturing Relationships in Our Busy Lives
- Championing the Positive: A Call to Recognize and Celebrate Harmony in Our Community
- Under Star-Kissed Skies: Celebrating Lindie and Bridger’s Vibrant Union of Love and Adventure